We are an established growing residential re-roofing company with a commitment to provide quality workmanship and top-notch customer service! We understand that our team is of foremost importance in our pursuit of excellence and we value our team above all else.
Are you in search of a career with growth opportunities and not just a job? Management Training Program / On Site Project Coordinators (PC) are hired into a 2-4 year training program that will promote successful trainees into placement as a branch General Manager, a position that earns well over $100K annually.
As Project Coordinator, you will be vital to the success of your crew and the growth of your branch. In this position, you will learn the roofing industry, our business systems, and will study management and leadership in preparation for being assigned your own branch.
Management Training Program / On Site Project Coordinators are responsible to manage the job sites assigned to them to efficiently create happy customers and deliver quality installations. They must organize and monitor their job sites to ensure it follows the company’s workflow process. The candidate must be detail-oriented to accurately track data and meet deadlines. You must be able to prioritize tasks according to customer happiness, quality execution and efficiency.
Outstanding candidates will demonstrate our core values of Grit, Efficiency, Integrity, Servanthood, Positivity, Growth & Self Discipline. They will be responsible, very ambitious, have the desire to learn leadership, be efficient problem solvers and have strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be willing to relocate upon promotions. A valid driver’s license is required.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing every item on the On Site Project Coordinator checklist for every project
- Holding your assigned crew accountable to do the work according to our installation neatness standards
- Reading and executing the work orders exactly
- Actively analyzing each job site to decide what measures are needed to protect the customer’s property
- Going above and beyond the items listed on the On Site Project Manager checklist to ensure the customer’s property is left in better condition than found
- Monitoring the crew to ensure they are not being careless nor causing property and/or equipment damage
- Alerting the GM immediately if the crew does not comply as directed
- Communicating often with the customer to keep them informed about the job progress and involving them in decisions as much as possible
- Endeavoring at all times to give our customers the best experience possible
- Developing customer relationships and providing unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, increase branch profitability and further brand loyalty & recognition
- Actively analyzing our policies and processes to generate ideas that will improve policies and procedures for the purpose of helping us become a better company.
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays if needed
- Must have an acceptable driving record & be insurable under the company policy
- Background check must be free of felony convictions
- Experience working in a construction, farming or similar industry
- Management experience is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Company vehicle and gas card (vehicle is not a “take home”)
- Competitive compensation package $42,000-$50,000 annually depending upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k, Medical, & Dental
- Paid time off: 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of service, 2 weeks of paid vacation after 2 years of service
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Was your high school GPA 3.3 or above at graduation?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations