We are an established and growing residential re-roofing company with a commitment to provide quality workmanship and top-notch customer service! We understand that our team is of foremost importance in our pursuit of excellence; we value our team above all else.
Are you in search of a career with growth opportunities and not just a job? If so, we want you to join our team as an On Site Project Coordinators (PC).
As Project Coordinator, you will be vital to the success of your crew and the growth of your branch. In this position, you will learn the roofing industry and our business systems while building on your existing professional skills.
On Site Project Coordinators are responsible for managing the job sites assigned to them to efficiently create happy customers and deliver quality installations. As a Project Coordinator, you simplify and enhance the customer experience by carrying out the roofing process steps from start to finish and attend to details both large and small. A Project Coordinator must organize and monitor their job sites to ensure it follows the company’s workflow process. The candidate must be detail-oriented to accurately track data and meet deadlines. You must be able to prioritize tasks according to customer happiness, quality execution and efficiency.
Outstanding candidates will demonstrate our core values of Grit, Efficiency, Integrity, Servanthood, Positivity, Growth & Self Discipline. They will be responsible, mature, self motivated, very ambitious, have the desire to learn new leadership skills while building on an existing leadership foundation, be efficient problem solvers and have strong interpersonal skills.
There are many opportunities to grow with Cenvar while you develop a solid background and an increased understanding of our business and processes. Strong performance leads to success. This is a growth oriented position based on performance and candidates must be willing to relocate upon promotions. A valid driver’s license is required.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing every item on the On Site Project Coordinator checklist for every project
- Holding your assigned crew accountable to do the work according to our installation neatness standards
- Reading and executing the work orders exactly
- Manage tasks effectively and complete projects as expected
- Actively analyzing each job site to decide what measures are needed to protect the customer’s property
- Going above and beyond the items listed on the On Site Project Manager checklist to ensure the customer’s property is left in better condition than found
- Monitoring the crew to ensure they are not being careless nor causing property and/or equipment damage
- Alerting the GM immediately if the crew does not comply as directed
- Communicating often with the customer to keep them informed about the job progress and involving them in decisions as much as possible
- Endeavoring at all times to give our customers the best experience possible
- Developing customer relationships and providing unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, increase branch profitability and further brand loyalty and recognition
- Actively analyzing our policies and processes to generate ideas that will improve them for the purpose of helping us become a better company
- Must have strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Must have the ability to make cost estimates
- Must adhere to safety provisions as required by law
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays if needed
- Must have an acceptable driving record and be insurable under the company policy
- Background check must be free of felony convictions
- Experience working in a construction, farming, service based or similar industry
- Management experience is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Company vehicle and gas card (vehicle is not a “take home”)
- Company cellular phone
- Competitive compensation package $45,000-$52,000 annually depending upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k, Medical, & Dental
- Paid time off: 1 week paid vacation after 90 days of service, 2 weeks of paid vacation after 2 years of service
- Stability of working in an essential and recession proof industry
High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Do you have any felony convictions?
- Was your GPA at graduation a 3.3 or above?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- construction, farming or service based: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations