Established in 2012, Cenvar Roofing is a residential re-roofing company located in Lynchburg, Virginia with eight branches across the Commonwealth and a vision of continued expansion. As a company, we are committed to our Core Values of Growth, Efficiency, Integrity, Grit, Positivity & Servanthood, and seek employees who are committed to these character qualities as well. In 1996, founder and CEO Chris Good entered the construction and roofing industry. In 1997, he established Good’s Construction company which specialized in decks and additions, eventually evolving into the construction of high end homes in the Lynchburg, VA area. By 2011, as the housing crisis deepened, Chris saw the opportunity in the residential roofing industry and made the decision to specialize in roof replacements moving forward. In 2012, Chris partnered with Juan Villegas, placed an ad in the local newspaper and began what is now known as Cenvar Roofing in Lynchburg, VA. In 2020, Cenvar realized 30% growth and since inception has maintained an average of 47% growth year over year.
Our Team Purpose Statement: To help ambitious people realize their highest potential by focusing on constant individual learning and exponential company growth.
Position Summary & Impact
Cenvar Roofing is seeking a sales executive to lead and organize the sales division of the firm, functioning as the Vice President of Sales for a $25 million company. The Vice President of Sales will be an experienced professional with a history of sales management in a service based industry who is ready to enthusiastically lead in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have the confidence from previous sales and leadership experience to design and implement successful strategies that promote company growth, financial strength of the firm and operating efficiency. You will be responsible for the company’s overall sales program, including strategies, systems and results; key personality traits required to implement such change will be excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills. You will work closely with organization leaders to effectively design and implement sales processes that synchronize seamlessly with production. Additionally, the Vice President of Sales will be resourceful, self-motivated, driven to high performance and able to build a robust sales program & team. We are seeking a candidate who will value team above all else and be of the mindset that company success is born from fostering relationships.
- Will embody Cenvar’s Team Purpose Statement and Core Values and will endeavor to lead by example with these foundational values forefront
- Supervise the productivity of the Cenvar sales staff
- Overhaul current sales system
- Establish a sales system (design, develop and lead) that will encompass sales procedure, sales management, budget forecasting & planning of $25 million in annual revenue channel, increase sales, decrease operational costs
- Prepare regular sales reports showing sales volume, conversion rates and lead sourcing
- Work closely with our analytical department to address potential estimate accuracy and profit margin issues
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to stakeholders
- Responsible for Continuing Education for current sales professionals by leading in house seminars to help improve productivity and efficacy
- Identify and implement strategies to penetrate new markets
- Ensure the transition of customer files from sales to production is seamless and synchronized
- Work directly with the executive team to ensure all sales strategies are in line with the company purpose and Core Values
- Attend and contribute to leadership and board meetings as needed
- Minimum of three years in sales management
- Must be a self starter capable of working alone with indirect supervision
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead
- Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
Salary plus incentive bonuses, total compensation based on experience
Benefits of working at Cenvar
- Insurance – medical/dental
- Company provided cell phone
Relocation package negotiable
Corporate Office, 1207 Fenwick Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24502, with willingness to travel to other branches as needed.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains, Lynchburg is centrally positioned in Virginia, 45 minutes east of Roanoke and two hours west of Richmond, with the North Carolina state line about an hour’s drive south. The population of the greater Lynchburg area is just over 260,000 and is home to abundant industry, as well as five colleges. Lynchburg is known as the City of Seven Hills or The Hill City and prides itself on being a great place to live, work & play. Ranked in the top 10 best places to retire in the United States and the number one place for millennials to live, Lynchburg is an ideal family destination, especially considering the cost of living is 14.2% lower than the national average. Our picturesque city is full of history and offers a small town feel with modern amenities at your fingertips. Thriving Historic Downtown Lynchburg borders the James River and is a hub of activity, featuring live performances at the Academy of the Arts Theater, the Riverfront Festival sight alive with activities throughout the year, a community market with farm fresh produce & local wares and a diverse sampling of locally owned restaurants. The James River Heritage Trail, which is a converted rail system, spans 9.5 miles throughout the city and welcomes both pedestrians and bike riders alike to enjoy the scenery while stretching their legs in nature. Lynchburg boasts state of the art athletic facilities at local colleges and universities, as well as city owned facilities dispersed throughout the area. The region’s many wineries are a short drive away and offer festivals throughout the year. To find out more about everything Lynchburg has of offer, download the relocation guide here: https://www.lynchburgvirginia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Relocation-Guide-for-Individuals_WEB.pdf
At Cenvar, we serve others as we would want to be served. You can expect a great working environment and a team that wants to see you succeed. If you would like to join a company that works together each and every day to go beyond our customers’ expectations while making employees a priority, please apply for this great opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)