Cenvar Roofing is a roofing company in central Virginia, with branches in Lynchburg, Roanoke, New River Valley, Charlottesville and Midlothian. Here at Cenvar Roofing, we value efficiency, transparency, and community. These values can be seen throughout our business practices, from the way we treat our team members, to the way we do business and serve our customers.
No matter which of our five locations you are served by, the top notch service and professionalism will be the same. At the end of the day, your satisfaction is our top priority. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that we are positive you will be satisfied with our service, and if you’re not, we will make it right. Ready to take the next step? Choose your local branch above and let us help you get started!
Ethical. Expert. Engaged.Over 1,000 Reviews
Cenvar Roofing is a first-class quality-minded company, they went above and beyond my expectations. They told me the job would take a day and a half, well they completed it in one full day.Cenvar Roofing is a first-class quality-minded company, they went above and beyond my expectations. They told me the job would take a day and a half, well they completed it in one full day. The left
Here at Cenvar Roofing we are committed to excellence in everything we do, including following the laws. We strive to go above and beyond the minimum requirements to provide our customers with a safe, and legal, experience.
- We are licensed and insured. This ensures that a high quality of workmanship, and protects homeowners from any risk of liability in the event that an accident occurs on their property.
- We provide proof of license and insurance before you ask. We are committed to total transparency in every stage of the roof replacement process, and it starts here.
- We are committed to improving your property and leave you 100% satisfied. Every Time. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that you don’t pay us anything until you are completely satisfied with your new roof. It’s that easy!
At Cenvar Roofing, we pride ourselves in high quality workmanship. We are so confident in our work that we offer a 50 year warranty on every roof that we sell. If anything goes wrong, we will fix it at no additional cost.
We strive for excellence in every area of business, but there are two areas that set us apart from the rest!
- Quality Materials. We use the best quality products and materials available to us throughout the installation process. We believe so strongly in our expertise that every roof we sell comes with a 50 year warranty, effectively making this the last roof you’ll ever have to install on your home!
- Attention to Detail. Our skilled teams are committed to the small details, ensuring that many roofing issues are prevented before they even have the chance to occur, leaving you with a flawless roof for years to come.
Cenvar Roofing is a proud member of each of the communities we are located in. We have a strong commitment to not simply be present within those communities, but also leave them better than we found them and to improve the quality of life of the people around us. We do this in several ways:
- Habitat for Humanity.We partner with local Habitat for Humanity chapters to give each home a high quality roof.
- Cenvar Gives.This yearly event at each location allows community leaders and members to rally together and support their local community, one family at a time.
Keep up to date with Cenvar
Here at Cenvar Roofing we value transparency and education, and this blog is one of our ways of extending that to each and every one of our valued customers. Whether you’re looking for general information about roofing norms, or information about specific roofing products, you’ll probably find the answer here!Visit our Blog
6 Common Roofing Problems To Avoid This Winter
When you think about your home in the winter, what are the most important things you need it to provide? If warmth, safety and security come to mind, then we are on the same page! Your roof plays one of the biggest parts in keeping your home safe and warm, and the winter season can […]Read MoreCan I Replace My Roof In The Winter?11-25-2020 How To Prepare Your Roof For Winter11-15-2020 What Materials Go Into Your Shingle Roof?11-10-2020 How To Increase The Energy Efficiency Of Your Roof11-02-2020 View All Stories