Cenvar Roofing: Offering Roof Tune-Up Services
Modern roofs last for decades but, unfortunately, are not entirely maintenance-free. Checking these items every 3-5 years helps to ensure trouble-free performance for the roof’s life.
- Caulking around counter flashing
- Nail pops
- Pipe boots
- Power fan
We provide a service of a Roof Tune-Up to help with these items! When having a Roof Tune-Up service from Cenvar Roofing, you’ll have a visual inspection of your roof by a repair manager who will also do the following:
- Check for and clear the roof of all debris
- Check the caulking on counter flashing and exposed nails and peel, then re-caulk if/where needed
- Check for nail pops, pull and reset
- Check all the pipe boots, repair or replace as needed (A standard pipe boot. Lifetime boot sold as an upgrade).
- If your roof has a power fan, the repair manager will get in the attic (if possible) and push the test button to make sure it is working correctly and check to see if the thermostat is set at the right temperature.
We will also tell you when the Tune-Up won’t help fix a problem that we find. A repair manager will tell you if more extensive repairs will be needed for your roof or even if a new roof would be recommended.
How much does a Roof Tune-Up service cost?
$295 for homes 2500 finished square feet and less.
$395 for homes 2501 finished square feet and more.
Call (434) 231-2113 for your roof tune-up!